- Gone Surfing.
- Began to offer Private Intuitive Readings.
- Visited Vermont & Quebec. Trip sums up to Pasteries, Food, and Coffee.
- Learned to lead with my heart as a Compassionate Samurai.
- Held a private art sale with 3 other amazing artists!
- Visited Portland, OR. Used books, planning, food, African dancing, friends.
- Became a soon-to-be participating Artist in the Norwescon 2015 Art Show.
- Begun to explore my Artistic Voice in Mermaid Circus and Lifebook 2015.
- Taught myself to skate backwards.
- Started Artistic Skating Lessons (think ice dancing on roller skates).
- Sold some vintage sewing patterns.
My entire focus now is on preparing for the upcoming shows I have. As much as I would like to spend some time sewing, my biggest priority is launching myself as an artist. So, you will see a lot more about art and a bit less about sewing for a while. That doesn't mean no more sewing. Just focusing on my revised priorities. I do have a legging modification on my cutting table and plenty of athletic fabric calling my name. So I don't expect the sewing pause to last for too long.
I'd love to see you at a show. You can find me and us at:
- Mythic Worlds (formerly known as FaerieCon West), February 20-22, 2015, DoubleTree Hilton, SeaTac (GG Art, PG Art, Misty Valley)
- Sew Expo, Feb 26-Mar 1 (I'll be attending one of those days)
- Norwescon 38, April 2-5, 2015, DoubleTree Hilton, SeaTac (GG Art, PG Art)
There are a few other shows in the works. More soon!
As always, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook when not posting here. Miss you all! Wishing you joy and laughter!