- Do you have a project that needs a dash of fiber, but not a whole skein?
- Maybe you want to add cocoons or beehives to your handspun for that
- Want to wet felt some beads or balls?
Then FELTY BITS are just the thing for your next project, my dears! I made these especially for small projects or little bits of adornment that Felters, Crafters, and art yarn spinners just like me are always looking for. You don't want a whole skein, but can't find that small colorful amount of what you need. Here I come to save the day!
Every $5 bag of Felty Bits:
- Is stored and shipped in a seal-able plastic bag
- Contains approximately 1/2 oz of fiber
- Is a wool blend. Some contain sparkle, silk, angelina and/or mohair locks.
- All are hand carded to align fibers and create the most loft
- Is a unique batt. If you see another in a similar color, best grab it,
because you may not see it again.
I started by making these for my own projects and have had so much fun carding and using these small bits of fiber that I just had to share. I used one 1/2 oz bag with a needlefelting machine, adding several medium sized leaves and petals to a shirt. I was amazed by how much fiber I had left over.
I hope you love them as much as I do. I love them so much, it's really hard to sell them. But I know they'll be going to good homes and will make many amazing projects and bring happy, joyful color to many lives. And that, makes me happy. :)