I didn't want to buy one. Why?
- I have so many patterns in my stash
- I have a knit moulage block that already considers some negative ease
- I have a few sports bras that fit and some that don't - examples to work with.
- I didn't feel like spending time searching or creating a frankenpattern
- I knew I wanted to try princess seams in a sports bra fit
How did I solve my need?
And look at how it matches my bike shorts! I didn't even plan for that. The fabrics all came from 3 different sources at 3 different times!
- The Pink Italian Nylon Lycra came from Seattle Fabrics.
(oddly 1980's shiny, but super comfortable to wear, even when sweating. I used for my shelf bra in the XYT Top I made and I hardly ever know I'm wearing a bra.)
- The White from Chez Ami (thank you for the recommendation, Kathy!).
- The Rainbow Swirl from Billie's Designer Fabrics.
Are you interested in seeing my process?
Please comment. I'd love to know!