Also, see the wrinkles at my low back? That may be worked out by taking in the waist a little at the princess seams.
Practicing my SWITCH technique by Katy Bowman while on a long flight by hanging lightly where I could. Boy did this stretch feel good!
I recently went to Kansas City, MO for a business trip and got caught in the Royals world series win and subsequent celebration. And I mean right in the middle of it!
I used Kelly's instructions on interfacing the zipper insertion areas and it worked like a champ.
I sewed most seams with a zig zag, even top stitching at a 0.5 width to allow for stretch, yet appear like a straight stitch. All seams are overcast per the Jalie instructions. That just makes for a clean seam that isn't fussy when worn. Some seams haven't been fully top stitched as I plan to do some fitting in the armscye, raglan area.
I won this lovely prize package, valued over $75, all compliments of the super awesome sponsors!!!!!!!!
- 1 Sew Chic pdf pattern - http://www.sewchicpatterns.com/
- 1 Thread Theory pdf pattern - http://www.threadtheory.ca
- 1 Megan Nielsen pdf pattern -http://megannielsen.com/collections/sewing-patterns
- $30 gift certificate to Nature's Fabrics - http://www.naturesfabrics.com/
- A custom Kelly Hogaboom "shrinky don't" - http://kelly.hogaboom.org/
That's just the cherry on the top of my tasty buildings, isn't it?! Best part is I've never worked with any of the patterns or companies before. It will be fun to try their products and share with you.