- 18.05 - we are going to show our tops and tees
- 25.05 - you link up your sewn trousers,skirt or dress
- 01.06 - it's time for a jacket or cardigan
- 08.06 - we'll have stitched our pattern of choice
- and on the 15 of June will be the big finale with the presentation of the whole collection!
I've been thinking about spending time making projects from books I purchased as not only a way to use them, but also to teach and inspire myself. As I was looking over the Farbenmix FB page, I happened upon a post about a sew-along that was starting that very day! Hello awesome timing! Perfect alignement with the universe and most definitely a message from the Divine encouraging me to take the next steps on my book projects journey. Years ago I bought the book "Sewing Clothes Kids Love" which includes patterns by Sabine of Farbenmix and Nancy of StudioTANTRUM. I did make the Insa Skirt, but I've been dreaming of making more from the book. I'm not sure if making patterns from SCKL will be considered a valid entry, but that's what I want to do right now. So, I'll play along, size up the kids patterns to fit me and make what I'm dreaming of!
Here are the dates for the Sew Along