Packing for a Trip
- 1 shirt per day (or less - and I could have done 2 shirts less than I brought)
- 1 pair of PJ's for inside, 1 set of really warm clothing for camping.
(If I was camping in the Pacific NW, I would have needed many more layers and wool to stay warm, but the desert really held onto the heat and the dryness made a big difference in staying warm at night)
- 1 pair of pants per 3 days (or more)
- Wear my heaviest shoes on the plane (saves suitcase space)
- Layout all possibly combos first, then pair down until you reach the above guidelines.
Antelope Island, Utah
Moab and Arches
Do you see how I wore the same pants throughout the hike as well as on my first day in the beginning?