Not only am I getting everything photographed in a manageable way, but I'm also learning how and were I get the best photographs in my home and surroundings and I'm seeing myself and my outfits in a whole new way.
Even if it's not Me Made May, even if you don't blog about sewing, I encourage you to document your own wardrobe or try out something like Kelly Rae Roberts Wear Your Joy. Even Jane is getting into it! It's so freeing to begin to see your wardrobe as a collection of items you love, rather than something you hate or fear. Release your fears and embrace your true self! You're beautiful, enough, and loveable exactly as you are RIGHT NOW!
Me made items worn Week 2:
- Day 10: Insa Skirt from Sewing Clothes Kids Love in Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane.
- Day 11: Badge of Honor pants with repaired knee patch
- Day 12: Katherine Tilton's V8793 with Prarie points and dragon skin velvet, Peace Pants (Espresso Leggings by Cake), Self Drafted Fleece Pullover
- Day 13: V8639 in the Top length.
- Day 14: All RTW
- Day 15: All RTW
- Day 16: All RTW (Capris! & Fleece to be replicated)
- Day 17: A version of Espresso Leggings in capri length wild ass neon tribal/hawaiian print