Now comparing specs... isn't it interesting that the Sport Lycra is 2 x the weight per oz as the Performance Knit and Pique? And!! We now get 75% stretch as well as the other two knits at their 25% or 50% respectively! YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Freedom of movement and choices in knits for athletic wear.
Images and specs from Spoonflower.com
$24/yard ($21.60 with designer discount)
100% polyester fabric with moisture management
$20/yard ($18 with designer discount)
100% polyester piqué knit fabric with a moisture-wicking, soil release finish
Sport Lycra (NEW!!!)
$32/yard ($28.80 with designer discount)
88% polyester, 12% Lycra fiber with moisture-wicking finish
Best part? They offered a 1 day free sample. That's a $5 savings. Woo hoo! I picked up a few samples of Schatzi Brown's prints because I've been drooling over her work for months. I love her Nalu Tribe prints and pieces and would wear them proudly, but not one of them is made in my size. Sew here I go! Thank you for having your collections on Spoonflower!