- Appreciate the testimonial 1 customer has given
- By videoing this woman with her permission, she’s basically saying, “Gee thanks you’re so cool and what you said about my product is so amazing that I want to share it with others.” Take note of how she giggles with joy that this customer finds working with her product a spiritual like experience. Feeling & expressing that emotion will come across to your viewers if you are genuine.
- Show other possible customers what Stitches West is like (if only just a peep)
- Explain why the viewer or reader of her emails might be interested(without shoving it down people’s throats)
- Shows people that she enjoys her own product and the results it brings to others.
Fiber festivals and market places are *the* best places to find your favorite online and indie retailers. At the same time that Madrona is happening in Tacoma, WA, down in Santa Clara, CA Stitches West is going on. This morning I got a marketing email from Jennifer Hansen of Stitch Diva. What a creative and dedicated business woman she is! Well, she too understands the power of knowing her target market and using key pieces of technology and social media to reach that market. In her email was a link to a video she shot at Stitches recently. I just LOVE this interview and how cute the woman is talking about this blanket buster.
So, my artist and entrepreneurial spirited friends, observe how Jennifer has used email, video, and in-person engagement of her customer to